- $25 for a single membership–dues for ONE Aggie for ONE year
- $40 for a family membership–dues for a household (two or more Aggies, including children that are current students) for ONE year
- $1000 lifetime membership–a ONE TIME payment of $1000 covers ONE individual for life
Thank you for your support and dedication to the Aggies of tomorrow!
Contributing members have the right to hold office, participate in official club business, receive our newsletters in the mail, and receive free admission into the annual Lonesome Dove Kickoff BBQ held during football season in the fall.
Membership dues are valid for the current calendar year, January 1 to December 31st.
Membership dues cover the operational expenses of the Club including but not limited to the following:
- Postage & printing of quarterly newsletters
- Purchase of items used at club functions
- Purchase of items used to generate funds at Club functions
- Reimbursement to sub-consultants for services provided (i.e. creation and distribution of newsletter, web page design and maintenance, etc.)
The Board of Directors, committee members and other club members recruit donations of services and items to minimize Club expenses. Sometimes, however, due to time constraints and/or the lack of volunteers, it is necessary to hire others to perform work for our Club.
All proceeds generated by the club (after expenses) are deposited into our scholarship fund. The scholarship fund supports area high school students attending Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas.
Because we are a 501(c)3 organization, $20 of your dues and all cash donations are tax deductible.
Your donations of funds and services are greatly appreciated!